Saturday, October 15, 2011

31m31d Week 2

Week 2 was better. I ran 11.75 miles this week bringing my total up to 20.11! My feet are starting to hurt though because my running shoes are past thier prime. I actually found out that theres a mini running club on base so thursday and friday night I ran with another girl. It was nice having someone to run with again (besides Lucas ;) haha). At the beginning of the week I was doubting my self about my personal goal of wanting to run 5 miles without stopping, but im starting to feel more optimistic again. All I can do is try my best!


2 comments:

  1. Wow you're doing amazing!! What kind of new shoes will you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I have no idea. I went on runnersworld.com and took the quiz that helps you find what type of shoe you need but it came up with like 6 different pair!!

    ReplyDelete